[mapguide-users] I can't see views when I use the FDO/ODBC.

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Wed Jul 5 17:53:12 EDT 2006

A view is a query definition within the Access database itself.  There are
several types of views, but in this case, it would be a select view where
either a single table is filtered or two or more tables are joined on a
common key.  Views are very common.  They are called Queries in SQL Server
and Views in Oracle.

Andy