[mapguide-users] Using Symbols strange behaviour

Ben Trumbore ben.trumbore at autodesk.com
Thu Jul 6 17:50:12 EDT 2006

Willem,

Both Studio and the server call the same stylization engine to draw
point symbols (and lines, polygons and labels).  Your new Studio is
using the improved version of the stylization engine, while your server
must be using the old version.  If you installed the server some time
ago, this makes sense.  If you build the server from the current code
base (or install the Enterprise release), it will provide the improved
stylization in your maps.

   Ben

  _____