[mapguide-users] Pointing studio to a file on a server

kenny at keniginc.com kenny at keniginc.com
Mon Jul 10 18:11:40 EDT 2006

Hey Brian,

I followed the "GettingStarted.pdf file to load shp files (which is
almost basically all we are working with) and an access file.

However, the shp files don't seem to data.

A few inquiry indicated that I have load the shp files and their
accompanying .sbx files. Studio won't let me load those.

The only data that displays on the map so far is data from our access db file.

Jason,

Thanks also for your response and let me shoot down 2 birds with 1
catapult here.

The link you provided rendered this error:

Unknown location: branches/1.0.x/MgDev/W

But just out of curiousity, what do you mean when you said, If I don't
mind working without the net?

Thanks to you 2 for your response.