[mapguide-users] Display Name for Property in Studio

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue Jul 11 13:14:19 EDT 2006

In Studio under the layer properties, in the Name to Display column if you
double-click on the field name, it toggles it on or off. BUT, if you
single-click once to highlight it, then pause and single-click again, you
will be in edit mode where you can type in the "friendly" name you want to
display in the Properties pane in the viewer.  It's sort of like how Windows
Explorer works when renaming files.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com