[mapguide-users] OBDC - testing connection

Ivan Miličević ivan at ineo.hr
Wed Jul 12 05:45:57 EDT 2006

Is there anyone who can help me? :-(

  _____

From: Ivan Miličević [mailto:ivan at ineo.hr]
Sent: 11. srpanj 2006 8:21
To: users at mapguide.osgeo.org
Subject: RE: [mapguide-users] OBDC - testing connection

Hi,

After few mail exchanges with Tom F., he suggested me that I send MDB file
and write down my configuration.

Tom tested mdb file in attachment and for him - it works perfectly. But on
my computer - impossible.

Here is my configuration:

Windows XP pro (lastest windows update patch)

Country: Croatian (dot is decimal separator)

Autodesk product on OS:

-Map 2007

-Map 2006

-Mapguide Studio (preview) 1.0.0.16802

-MapServer 1.0.0.16802 (i'ts strange, i just notic that is same version as
studio)

-OSGEO ODBC provider (downloaded from mapguide.osgeo.org)

I just can't test connection in mapguide studio, there is 559 error
(System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (559)
MgFdoException.).

Please, help.

  _____