[mapguide-users] Display Name for Property in Studio

Berdel, Brian brian.berdel at mcmtrans.com
Wed Jul 12 08:14:54 EDT 2006

Thanks Andy, that was it.

________________________________

From: Andy Morsell [mailto:amorsell at spatialgis.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 1:14 PM
To: users at mapguide.osgeo.org
Subject: RE: [mapguide-users] Display Name for Property in Studio

In Studio under the layer properties, in the Name to Display column if
you double-click on the field name, it toggles it on or off. BUT, if you
single-click once to highlight it, then pause and single-click again,
you will be in edit mode where you can type in the "friendly" name you
want to display in the Properties pane in the viewer.  It's sort of like
how Windows Explorer works when renaming files.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com