[mapguide-users] more linux compile errors than you can shake a stick at

mark j jansenbulk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 23:35:38 EDT 2006

Hello Traian and list,

It has solved the libtool errors, but there are errors in the compile
nonetheless. Below is how far I  get until the it is unclear on how I should
modify ChannelBand.h. When I modify these files, it produces a binary that
immediately segfaults.

building OEM with build_oem.sh produces one error:

Source/Modules/java.cxx:3582: error: extra qualification 'JAVA::' on member
'abstractClassTest'

building mapguide

fitdataset.cpp:177: error: extra qualification 'FITRasterBand::' on member
'FITRasterBand'

ChannelBand.h:77: error: explicit instantiation of 'class
std::auto_ptr<MdfModel::ChannelBand>' in namespace 'MdfModel' (which does
not enclose namespace 'std'r)

I will continue with the build if anyone has a suggestion on how to solve
the ChannelBand header namespace error. Removing std:: only produces another
error:

ChannelBand.h:77: error: 'auto_ptr' is not a template
ChannelBand.h:77: error: explicit instantiation of non-template type
'MdfModel::auto_ptr'

Kind Regards,

Mark