PLEASE HELP ME FOR RESOURCE FIND ERROR

sukalyan chakraborty chakraborty.sarkar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 01:52:38 EDT 2006

I've make a application using MG Studio In One Laptop Now I want To Shift
Myself From that to another Laptop In the new  laptop I've installed MG
Server , MG Server Extn... BUT When I Run a page from dotnetviewer sample
then I'm Getting The Error:

*Resource was not found: Library://DEMOFORPHE.WebLayout
Resource was not found: Library://DEMOFORPHE.WebLayout Exception occurred in
method MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetDocument at line 483 in file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp
*
**
I've Loaded the .mgp file as resource in my new laptop which was used in old
laptop as resource.

Using Find Option of windows I'm failed to find the file
*DEMOFORPHE.WebLayout*
**
*PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW I CAN SOLVE THE PROBLEM.?*
*WHERE I CAN GET MY DESIRED FILE?*
*HOW CAN I SHIFT FROM MY OLD LAPTOP TO NEW LAPTOP?*
**
PLEASE HELP ME..