mgserver error

spl ad101 at freemail.hu
Sat Jul 15 04:47:27 EDT 2006

Hello. I have installed MgServerSetup and MgWebServerExtension.

I tried to login: http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapadmin/login.php, but it
said: Authentication failed. Please enter a valid username and password.

I tried to mgserver /interactive, but i have this error message:

Running the server interactively as an application instead of a service.
Logic exception.
Exception occured in method mgServerManager.Initialize at line 167 in file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\common\manager\ServerManager.cpp

I haven't got c:\build_tux_area.... What is this? Please help!