[mapguide-users] Application hangs at startup AND compatibilty...

Robert Bray robert.bray at autodesk.com
Mon Jul 17 02:32:17 EDT 2006

Willem,

It's way late here and I really need to go to bed, but first a question and some quick comments.

Is the point data from a SHP file and if so does it have a PRJ file? If so can you please reply with the content of the PRJ file.

In general repositories between Open Source and Enterprise will be 100% compatiable. However Enterprise does use a different projection library which may not be recognizing the WKT string that represents the coordinate system. That is probably what is happening here. You could try deleting the PRJ file and manually specifying the coordinate system when you load the data file and see if that solves your problem.

More tomorrow...

Bob