[mapguide-users] Calling All Example Sites

Lyn Chua Lyn.Chua at autodesk.com
Tue Jul 18 04:37:12 EDT 2006

Hi Sean,

I've just finished a site for Thailand and ASEAN but question - what is
our stand on public-domain data?

The sources I got from were Digital Chart of the World (e00 vector
source), CIA/UniofAustin (JPG/TIF raster sources), and Asian Institute
of Technology 300m (ASCII Grid DEM source). If Legal can clarify if we
can re-publish this data then you get another site...

Cheers,

Lyn.

  _____