[mapguide-users] RE: viewing map from an internet browser

simflex simflex at millenniumhealthproducts.com
Thu Jul 20 09:39:35 EDT 2006

Thanks again, good people.

I guess I am not explaining myself well.

I am trying to find out how to have an address similar to this:

http://mapguide.spatialgis.com/mapguide/spokanemaps

instead of this:

http://cane2/mapguide/mapviewerajax/?WEBLAYOUT=Library%3a%2f%2fTrans%2fLayouts%2fTrans.WebLayout

Andrew, I believe that when I posted this question before, you indicated to
me that this is an invalid web address.

Of course it works when I copy it and paste it in an address bar but I am
wondering what is the best way to make the url more regular like
http://cane2/mapguide/ourname/... and get rid of this portion:

?WEBLAYOUT=Library%3a%2f%2fTrans%2fLayouts%2fTrans.WebLayout