[mapguide-users] Oracle and ODBC

Dirk Doerrenberg dirk.doerrenberg at eur.autodesk.com
Thu Jul 20 03:02:05 EDT 2006

Joel,
I have seen the same issue. There are two things to consider:

1. Don't use the Microsoft ODBC for Oracle driver. This driver has an
older version of ODBC specification that won't work with the FDO ODBC
Provider.
2. In the ODBC Setup dialog the values for TNS Name and User ID are case
sensitive. Oracle expects them to have all uppercase.

regards,
Dirk