[mapguide-users] RE: viewing map from an internet browser

sukalyan chakraborty chakraborty.sarkar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 09:59:16 EDT 2006

follow the steps foe solution:
1. download dotnetviewersample
2. keep it in c:\programmefiles\mapguideopensource\webserverextension\www\
3. edit ajaxviwersample.aspx for replacing the weblayout path & name
4. if the sample is plced in same machine where u make the eblayout then no
problem
5. make virtual directory for the folder of sample
6. copy bin folder from www\ & webconfig.ini
7. from administrative tools \services stop & start the mapguide server
8. fire the page
9 if not running
10 restart
11. enjoy