[mapguide-users] Trouble saving ODBC data source

Willem Schwarte willem at giskit.nl
Mon Jul 24 07:36:39 EDT 2006

Strange things happen, I can now save the connection. But when I click
test I get this message:

An exception occurred in FDO component.

Error reading spatial context *XY-M* from XML, invalid pos value
'1150688162.000000 42507206230000000.000000'.

The values are incorrect, in the MDB they are as doubles. E.g.
1150688.1620000

Willem