[mapguide-users] App stops working after a few uses

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Jul 24 14:50:18 EDT 2006

This is also in that older thread, but here are the contents of the batch
file that I use:

c:\pskill mgserver
c:\psservice stop "MapGuide Server"
c:\psservice start "MapGuide Server"
echo MapGuide restarted %date% %time% "<br>" >>
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\restart_MapGuide_log.htm

The psservice stop is a bit redundant, but I figured it couldn't
hurt........ The logging stuff is obviously optional.

Andy