[mapguide-users] Cannot connect to MapGuide Server on local machine if no network connection available.

Jackie Ng jackie.ng at aecsystems.com.au
Mon Jul 24 21:33:09 EDT 2006

Hi Luiz,

I've tried this, but it still doesn't seem to work. Is there a specific IP
address/range I should be using?

@Willem: I've tried restarting the service when the machine is disconnected.
Still no good :(

Regards,

Jackie Ng

AEC Spatial Pty Ltd. / AEC Systems Pty Ltd.
SYDNEY - MELBOURNE - BRISBANE - PERTH - ADELAIDE - HOBART

A.B.N: 32 075 809 451

Level 4, 37-41 Prospect St. Box Hill, Victoria, 3128

Phone: 1300 368 609
Fax:    1300 362 140

www.aecsystems.com.au
jackie.ng at aecsystems.com.au