[FDO][C#.NET] How to read/write SHP files ?

Ytse bill_gfr at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 25 09:55:21 EDT 2006

Hello everyone

I'm trying to use FDO to read/write SHP and SDF files
(I'd like to eventually be able to append/extract data
from one format to the other)

I've installed the Mapguide server and web extensions
and had a quick look at the pdf files (essential fdo,
fdo devguide) but I'm quite stucked and don't know how
to start.

I'd be glad if anyone could tell me how to read from a
shape file (what .net references I shall add, which
namespace to use...)

I've tried to installed a couple .net samples that I
found on this mailing list but I don't know wich
references to add so that the samples successfully
compile.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanx

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com