[mapguide-users] PhpApi problem

Marcus Spurkel mspurkel at pacbell.net
Tue Jul 25 18:09:40 EDT 2006

Too many to count.  Many of the "'zend_xxx' was not declared in this
scope" variety.  But I just realized something: all I did was swap out
Oem/php with 5.1.4, then "make clean" and "make" in Web/src/PhpApi.  I
probably have to go back farther than that, don't I?  Do I need to
re-make the entire project?

-Marcus