[mapguide-users] FW:

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Wed Jul 26 12:00:41 EDT 2006

When installing the ODBC driver from the rpm we had the same dependency
issue, but we installed it anyway using a --nodeps parameter.

I just tried this again. I put a single entry into the ODBC.ini file
(using the template from the website and corrected the path to the .so
file) and it worked fine. I didn't need to put anything in the
ODBCinst.ini.

In this case we used the 3.5 driver.

I suspect that the invalid XML is happening because it can't find the
ODBC.ini file.

Dave

  _____