configure parameters for PHP 5.1.4?
mspurkel at pacbell.net
Wed Jul 26 16:37:40 EDT 2006
I'm still struggling with getting PhpApi to compile for PHP 5.1.4 It
comes back with conflicting declaration errors. Here's what I've done:
1. unpack the latest tarball from php.net (5.1.4) to mapguide-1.0.0/Oem
2. rename the existing php dir (5.0.5 I believe) to php_old
3. rename the new php--xxx dir to "php" so it matches the old layout
4. cd php and run ./configure
5. go to Web/src/PhpApi and try "make clean" and "make"
../../../Oem/php/regex/regex.h:17: error: conflicting declaration
'typedef off_t regoff_t'
/usr/include/regex.h:419: error: 'regoff_t' has a previous declaration
as 'typedef int regoff_t'
...and so on
What's interesting is that when I swap the original php directory back
in (php -> php_new and php_old -> php) the re-make for PhpApi works just
fine so I'm thinking it's got something to do with one or more files in
the two PHP dirs. Specifically, it seems to complain about regex a
lot, but the regex.h files in Oem/php/regex are identical between 5.0.5
and 5.1.4. Can someone tell me how the php dir was "prepped" to work
within the context of MapGuide so I can duplicate it with 5.1.4? Any
specific ./configure parameters that I need to provide or directories
that I need to change/prune?
More information about the Mapguide-users