[mapguide-users] Postgres connection error (MapGuide Studio)

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Thu Jul 27 09:11:57 EDT 2006

Are there any more details to the error message? I can't tell just from
this what the problem could be.
If you have an SHP file around, could you try connecting to it with the
OGR provider and see if that works? This way we will know if it is a
problem with the provider itself or with the connection to PostGIS.

Traian