A couple of questions, please?

simflex simflex at millenniumhealthproducts.com
Thu Jul 27 12:14:13 EDT 2006

These may be silly questions but bear with me.

The developer guide that I have seen so far is only php. Is there one for
dotnet?

Second, I am interested on refeencing some of our shp files directly as per
this bit from Robert Bray:

Using local references as in my previous e-mail you do not need to call
SetResourceData at all. With SHP just reference a directory like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<FeatureSource xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="FeatureSource-1.0.0.xsd">
<Provider>OSGeo.SHP.3.0</Provider>
<Parameter>
<Name>DefaultFileLocation</Name>
<Value>C:\MyData</Value>