[mapguide-users] RE: MapGuide Enterprise mysteriously dies

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Jul 27 12:23:38 EDT 2006

So, once the IP address changes and there is failure once, is a reinstall
necessary?  Once I got back to the office, I'm fairly sure I had the same
dynamic IP I had before I left - should it have worked?  On development
machines that use dynamic IP addresses, how can we be sure that this does
not happen?

Thanks.

Andy

  _____