[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 1.0.1 Released

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Thu Jul 27 13:30:50 EDT 2006

It seems to work for me.......though the new ODBC FDO seems to be
missing a pretty important thing now. I can no longer see my tables
(there's no place to show tables at all anymore!), and so it seems
impossible to pick geometry fields......I'm not using this FDO in my
project at the moment, because I've found it to be too slow. But I had
thought that I would try this new version to see if it was any
faster....but I guess that unless I'm just missing something totally,
it's not going to work.

Andrew

--
	*Andrew DeMerchant*