[mapguide-users] Printing to specific scale doesn't work - wrong scale

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Fri Jul 28 17:58:22 EDT 2006

Walt...I'm seeing this problem in the DWF Viewer....and I suspect, like
you suggest, that this is only in the DWF Viewer. Sounds like you got
the same results as I did....I've  already submitted this as a defect
(yesterday), so there's no need for you to do it, though the info on
your other tests would likely help out.

Andrew