Application Unavailable Error

Lockyer James James.Lockyer at bradford.nhs.uk
Mon Jul 31 07:10:24 EDT 2006

Hi

Getting the following Error when trying to preview something in Studio

Server Application Unavailable

The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable.  Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.

- Server is active (have rebooted it a couple of times)

- I can Login to Mapadmin from the machine that studio is on.

- Studio logins fine to server and shows me all the files

- No changes on the server for a week (of any sort)

Log reports the following

 Error: Resource was not found: Session:2cd2638c-0000-1000-8001-000d56244c91_en//LayerDefinition4.LayerDefinition
 StackTrace:
  - MgResourceServiceHandler.ProcessOperation line 80 file c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceServiceHandler.cpp
  - MgOpGetResourceContent.Execute line 128 file c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\OpGetResourceContent.cpp
  - MgServerResourceService.GetResourceContent line 831 file c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ServerResourceService.cpp
  - MgApplicationRepositoryManager.GetResourceContent line 380 file c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ApplicationRepositoryManager.cpp
  - MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetResource line 320 file c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp
  - MgResourceContentManager.GetDocument line 570 file c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceContentManager.cpp
  - MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetDocument line 476 file c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp Resource was not found: Session:2cd2638c-0000-1000-8001-000d56244c91_en//LayerDefinition4.LayerDefinition

If I try and create a new data connection I get the following error - "External Component Has Created an Exception"

Any clues...

Jim

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only and may contain confidential information, copyright material or views/opinions that do not necessarily reflect those of the organisation. If you receive this email by mistake please advise the sender immediately. All should be aware that this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and that emails may be monitored.