[mapguide-users] Sample website not working after upgrade to 1.0.1

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Jul 31 12:13:34 EDT 2006

I noticed that yesterday as well after downloading the latest .NET sample
code.  The code on the OSGeo site needs to be updated for this change since
InitializeSockets() and TerminateSockets() appears in 34 places.  The proper
code did come on the MapGuide Enterprise CD so it should just be a matter of
someone from Autodesk updating the site with that code.

Andy

  _____