[mapguide-users] WMS Error

Sacha Genoud s.genoud at mkreis.ch
Thu Jun 1 02:15:29 EDT 2006

Hallo Thomas

- MG Server Version: 1.0.0.16407
- Capabilitiy document attached
- GAIA Version: 2.0.5
- i found no MG-log with the actual GetMap request

Thank you for your answer. Now, i know a little bit more about this problem:

I want to make WMS-server that works with data in the the swiss
projection (EPSG:21781).
I tried several configurations in Layers:Service Properties and in these
files:
.../Server/Wms/1.1.1.xml.awd and OgcWmsService.config.awd

The client (eg. GAIA) should present the data in EPSG:21781. We tried
this with UMM Mapserver and Intergraph and it works. But with Mapguide OS
we became only a distordet imgage in EPSG:4326 (WGS84) or the error message

(559) MgInvalidCoordinateSystemException

Now i am very interessted at the proper configuration for my needs.

Sacha

--

Gruss

Sacha