[mapguide-users] Petitions too slow?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Jun 1 12:06:59 EDT 2006

Hi Jose,
I'm curious how you got the object Properties to appear programmatically
after selecting the object?  I have some similar functionality and when I
select the object programmatically (using MGSelection.AddFeatureID), it is
only highlighted on the map with the Properties pane empty.

Thank you.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com