[mapguide-users] RE: Petitions too slow?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Jun 1 18:15:57 EDT 2006

That's pretty close to what I am doing, but I still can't get it to work
consistently.  I had started using
parent.parent.SetSelectionXML(selectionXml); but discovered that by simply
doing a MGSelection.Save at the server worked, but no Properties displayed.
I fiddled around with it a little more and re-implemented the JavaScript
side of things.  In IE7 it started showing properties, but for the incorrect
object (even though the correct object was highlighted).  In Firefox, it
would highlight but not display the properties.

I'm starting to think this may be a bug in the .NET implementation of the
API since that is our only difference - you are using the PHP version.

Andy