SDF file won't load in Studio. File too big?

Robert Leeman rleeman at eitnl.com
Fri Jun 2 13:36:18 EDT 2006

Hi Jason:

Thanks for the feedback.  I thought it might be memory or timeout issue.  I
tried tinkering with my server paging but that didn't solve anything.  I am
using Apache/PHP.  I thought there might be some configurabble things there
but don't kow if/where to look.  Anyway, I'll try your tips.  Replacing a
dummy file file with the real one would be really simple.

Bob