[mapguide-users] Tooltip Issues in Internet Explorer

Butler, Juan P jpbutler at co.pinellas.fl.us
Fri Jun 2 14:10:59 EDT 2006

This goes back to a post that I had earlier.   You are referencing an
image on a server somewhere, correct?  I have this working great too,
but in IE the tool tip acts erratically.

I have images that I stream from the database or other locations.   I
wish I could take this a bit further and place the streamed data into
the tool tip.   Hopefully, in upcoming releases this will be supported
and the performance will be OK.

I have a Google map that works perfectly for streaming images in the
tool tip information for the markers.   It utilizes XSL to format tool
tip information.

- Juan