[mapguide-users] SVN Access

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Sat Jun 3 19:43:29 EDT 2006

You should be able to a check out with the guest ID and no password.
If that is not working, let me know and I'll report it (I'm missing
part of the thread I think.

As Jason said, the OSGeo user ID and password is the way to go.

Daniel Brookshier | Community Manager | CollabNet, Inc.
8000 Marina Blvd. Suite 600 | Brisbane, CA 94005 | USA
O 972.422.5261 | C 214.207.6614 | dbrookshier at collab.net