[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source Web Studio

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Jun 5 18:20:07 EDT 2006

IANAP (I am not a Paul), but I think that "The primary goal of this release is to enable users to get data into the server" must mean that there is some mechanism for either uploading data, or (based on some questions Paul asked on this list) possibly referring to data that is already on the server.

One of the screen shots shows a web layout.  Perhaps there is a "default" web layout provided?

Jason