[mapguide-users]error 100

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Jun 5 20:15:38 EDT 2006

The entire source tree is available via SVN (https://mapguide.osgeo.org/source/browse/mapguide/) and there are instructions for building and compiling for both Linux and Windows on the OSGeo site (https://mapguide.osgeo.org/documentation.html)

You can read about what exactly was changed here:
https://mapguide.osgeo.org/servlets/Scarab?id=MG213

... but there have been so many changes in the code since the 1.0.0 release that I would be cautious about just integrating a single fix.  You're better off downloading and compiling the current tree.

Jason