[mapguide-users] Google Maps / MGOS Mashup

Chris Tallman ctallman at innomap.com
Wed Jun 7 07:30:21 EDT 2006

Andy,

Trying your Google Map I'm getting an error that says: "The Google Maps
API key used on this web site was registered for a different web site."

And that "The Google Maps API is not compatible with this browser."

According to my IE about box I'm using Version:
6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_grd.050301-1519

What browser were you targeting?

Anyone else seeing these errors?

Chris