[mapguide-users] Java sample source (hellomap.java)

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Jun 8 12:36:05 EDT 2006

If you download the Java viewer sample data and take a look at the
ajaxviewersample.jsp file, I think it will get you going.  It does much the
same thing as the hellomap.php file created in the developers manual.  It
looks like the current developers guide is all PHP.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com