[mapguide-users] RE: RE: Map Extents

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Jun 8 17:54:17 EDT 2006

I look forward to seeing the app.  We're starting to use Atlas here, but not for anything spatial yet.  I fully expected the UI improvements, as I'd done some unmanaged AJAX previously, but Atlas sure makes it easy to do.

I think that if you didn't have Oracle Spatial, you could set up web services using the MapGuide FeatureService as your back end.  I'm going to be playing around with that a bit.

Jason