aclocal - warning on Fedora ...

Mandar Sarlashkar mann.sar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 05:48:25 EDT 2006

I am settingup Mapguide OpenSource on Fedora...

I am getting following warning after I run # aclocal

[root at localhost mapguide-1.0.0]# aclocal
acinclude.m4:7: warning: underquoted definition of MAP_HELP_STRING
  run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
  or see http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
acinclude.m4:12: warning: underquoted definition of MAP_SUBST
acinclude.m4:19: warning: underquoted definition of MAP_FAST_OUTPUT
acinclude.m4:25: warning: underquoted definition of MAP_GEN_CONFIG_VARS
acinclude.m4:67: warning: underquoted definition of MAP_GENERATE_MAKEFILES
acinclude.m4:74: warning: underquoted definition of MAP_OUTPUT
acinclude.m4:83: warning: underquoted definition of MAP_DEFINE_TYPE_RLIM_T
acinclude.m4:108: warning: underquoted definition of MAP_SUBST_EXPANDED_ARG
acinclude.m4:115: warning: underquoted definition of MAP_EXPORT_ARGUMENTS
[root at localhost mapguide-1.0.0]#

Can anybody Please explain me ....What am I expected to do... ?

Thanks in advance...

Mandy