SetOrderingFilter method on SDF datasource...

Warren Medernach warren.medernach at imaginit.ca
Mon Jun 12 10:54:44 EDT 2006

Hello all,

I am successfully filtering my feature source, and now I am attempting
to set an order filter but I'm getting the following error msg:

ROOM_NO LIKE 'A2-31%'Feature Service exception - Ordering Option is not
supported by providerFeature Service exception - Ordering Option is not
supported by provider Exception occurred in method
MgServerSelectFeatures.ApplyOrderingOptions at line 410 in file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\ServerSelectFeatures
.cpp

Can I not call the SetOrderingFilter method on an SDF datasource?
Any help and/or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

   Warren Medernach
   IMAGINiT Professional Services
   wmedernach at rand.com <mailto:wmedernach at rand.com>