[mapguide-users] SetOrderingFilter method on SDF datasource...

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Mon Jun 12 11:10:45 EDT 2006

In case you were wondering what options you can exercise against a
particular feature source you can try the following:

>From http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/index.html (if you are using
Apache add your port)

Select FeatureServices

Execute GetFeatureProviders

Take the string value from the Name tag and use it to execute
GetCapabilities

The resulting list will tell you what operations, functions etc are
supported by the provider.

The simple answer is no ordering is not supported by SDF.

Regards,
Dave

  _____