[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source Installation on IIS 6.0

Matthew Eskesen MEskesen at slco.org
Tue Jun 13 10:11:32 EDT 2006

Sorry I wasn't more specific in my last email, it was a bit frustrating
and I wasn't even getting far enough to really give you much.  I tried
the fix that was sent me about the FCGI and it seemed to work, gave me
the login window.  But when I entered Administrator for the login and
admin for the password it wouldn't take it.  Said "access denied" after
three tries.  Also, when I try testing the site administrator and the
web server extensions as explained on pages 31 and 32 of the pdf I get a
404 error - Page Not Found.

Matt Eskesen
GIS Analyst/Web Developer
Salt Lake County Surveyor's Office