[mapguide-users] RE: RE: RE: RE: Google Maps and KML Support

Thomas M. Tuerke thomas.m.tuerke at autodesk.com
Wed Jun 14 15:34:40 EDT 2006

One other bit of detail: TRANSPARENT=TRUE works with in conjunction with the BGCOLOR= parameter.  Most of the time this isn't a problem, since BGCOLOR defaults to 0xFFFFFF (white) and that's the background color of most maps.

I mention this because I've seen a case where the background color *appeared* white, but wasn't exactly 0xFFFFFF, (instead something like 0xFEFEFE,) and that affected the transparency.

Rare, but it's something to keep in mind.

- Thomas