[mapguide-users] RE: RE: RE: RE: Google Maps and KML Support

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Wed Jun 14 17:53:34 EDT 2006

Oh, I thought you were doing all of this in Google Maps where what I said
about IE and PNG's/GIF's applies.  For Google Earth, I haven't played a
whole lot with WMS, but I've created a couple of transparent PNG overlays
(my company logo for example).  Your best bet might be checking in with the
Google Earth support group at
http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/ubbthreads.php/Cat/0/C/50

Andy