"Access Denied" error

kenny at keniginc.com kenny at keniginc.com
Thu Jun 15 08:37:02 EDT 2006

hi List,

I was referred to this list by the great Andy Morsell.

I have been working with MapGuide 6.5 and it seemed to satisfy our
needs  until recently when I was asked to integrate some additional
functionalities into mapguide 6.5. As it turned out, mapguide 6.5 was
not equiped to handle those functionalities.

To cut story short, after I asked around for solutions, I was asked to
try MapGuide Opensource.

I downloaded and installed the open source.

However, during testing just to see if all configurations are done
correctly, I got the following error:

Error: Access Denied.

I am new to it and need your assistance with getting it up and running.

I am setting it up to run with the .net technology.

Thanks much in advance