Compiling Mapguide and FDO on Debian

Dpto proyectos OS osgeo at srtec.com
Tue Jun 20 04:26:03 EDT 2006

Hi to all
I'm trying to compile from source FDO prior to installing Mapserver on a
Debian server.
I've installed everything needed as stated in manual, but in the
build_linux script I'm receiving failures on the Sqlite compilation,
claiming that:

Making all in thirdparty
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/OpenSource_FDO/thirdparty'
Making all in Sqlite3.1.5
make[2]: Entering directory
`/usr/src/OpenSource_FDO/thirdparty/Sqlite3.1.5'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `linux/lib/sqlite3.a', needed by
`all-am'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/usr/src/OpenSource_FDO/thirdparty/Sqlite3.1.5'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/OpenSource_FDO/thirdparty'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Does anybody has found this problem before? there is some place where I
could find some info about this (there is no traffic on FDO mailing list
and I've tried to subscribe several times but I get no reply).

Thanks in advance
Pablo