postgresql connection with ogr/odbc

joanne cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Tue Jun 20 08:21:49 EDT 2006

Hi List,

Should I be able to connect to postgresql data sources with either the ogr or odbc connectors? I have tried with both and got the same error message when I try and test the connection:

System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (559) MgFdoException.
   at Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.Site.Comm.RequestManager.ExecutePendingGetRequestToString(Operation operation)
   at Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.Site.Comm.RequestManager.TestConnection(String resourceId, String provider, String connectionString)
   at Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.Site.FeatureSourceInfo.TestConnection()
   at Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.UI.FeatureSourceEditors.TestConnectionControl.buttonTestConnection_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Thanks

Jo

Joanne Cook BSc MLitt AIFA
Information Systems Coordinator