[mapguide-users] Unable to view layer

simflex simflex at millenniumhealthproducts.com
Wed Jun 21 09:39:56 EDT 2006

Thanks Shailesh.

You are absolutely right. I have used web.config many, many times but for
some reason, I was looking at webconfig.ini.

Now, in my previous uses of web.config file, you have authentication modes
of 1, 2, 3 but here, the authentication modes are, basic, passport, and
windows.

How should I set the modes?

For instance, currently, the mode in the web.config file is "None". It is
easy to change it to any of the 3 I listed above but I believe I need to set
something somewhere so that if I enter for instance, Windows in web.config
file, it authenticates the mode.

It talks about login.aspx file but I don't see that anywhere.

Thanks much