[mapguide-users] Compiling Mapguide and FDO on Debian

Departamento de Sistemas sistemas at srtec.com
Wed Jun 21 06:32:05 EDT 2006

Hi Traian
Thank you very much, this error has been bypassed using your solution,
but...
Now there is one extra step failing:

make[2]: *** No rule to make target `../Unmanaged/src/libFdo.la', needed
by `UnitTest'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/alucas/OpenSource_FDO/fdo/unit_test'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/alucas/OpenSource_FDO/fdo'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

While continuining the compilation for FDO prior to installing
mapguide... any hint on how to continue? there is not so many
documentation on the website for proceedings.

Does anybody has really been able to compile Mapguide on a Debian
Server?

I've seen that some distributions are LSB compliant so it would help or
either make packages LSB compliant or just to package them for other
distributions (our clients either por opensource or enterprise are using
SuSE and Debian servers, not Redhat)...

Multu mesc
Pablo